|ETP80 Digital transmitter for gauge pressure, absolute pressure, differential pressure and level
ETP80 has, among others, the following advantages:
- ETP80 is designed with microprocessor based electronics.
- Configuration can be performed direct on the transmitter with buttons, standard Hart handterminal, or the PC program DOX8.
- The transmitter is directly connected to the process media without any need for pressure intermedia, this eliminates temperature drift and gives a rugged design.
- A large number of process connections gives freedom of choice for most applications.
- Withstands media temperatures up to 150 °C continuously, for higher temperatures, most connections can be delivered as remote seals.
- Approved for EExia, 3A, Gost and CE (EMC and PED).
- Stainless steel IP66-housing protects from dust and moisture.
- Durable against media with solid particles.
- Hygienic design without dirt collecting corners, easy to clean.
ETP80 vill be excluded and be replaced by ETP90H